返回列表 發帖

RDS function

其實係咪RDS功能 等於收音機自動追台 ?
我想問點解咁多機都無自動追台功能呢?
連原本要成$2000的Alpine都無嘅?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

RDS is a data feed tech, HKG  channels have limited RDS, only displaying names i think.

RDS is a data feed tech, HKG  channels have limited RDS, only displaying names i think.
letsrock 發表於 2009-8-3 14:21

Besides the auto channel searching function, it was supposed to have a lot more features but never implemented in HK.  For example, if there is an urgent traffic or news announcement, it is suppose to interrupt your current radio / CD session,  and broadcast the message immediately.

or should be able to show the text message on your panel display.

咁你地d收音機在行車途中要唔要人手再校去追台 ?
我想要的功能其實是可以自動追台, 一路行車就算經過不同區域, 都唔駛理個收音機, 佢都自動 由92.1到90.7, 又可去90.3再返91.2都全無問題, 只要set左CR2就自動波.
呢種係我想要的RDS功能. 但係好似好多機都無.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

That is the most basic function of RDS, if it has the RDS logo on the machine then it can automatically perform this function.

但點解咁多千幾銀嘅機都無呢個功能?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-8-3 15:19 編輯

I have bought a Sony single head unit, cost me HK$1800, it has RDS function built-in.  But I am not happy with the CD's stability as it doesn't have any read buffering, riding in the coupe over rough surface could cause interruption to the CD reading, I had to rely on SD Card instead of MP3 CD.

但點解咁多千幾銀嘅機都無呢個功能?
Simon 發表於 2009-8-3 14:58

No laa, the audio shop opposite to the "Tung Ming" tyre shop in Kwun Tong has at least 5~6 models under HK$2000 that have RDS function.

Most of the head units are with RDS function these days.

I have bought a Sony single head unit, cost me HK$1800, it has RDS function built-in.  But I am not happy with the CD's stability as it doesn't have any read buffering, riding in the coupe over rough  ...
古惑強 發表於 2009-8-3 14:58

My orignal Clarion player also have this problem on the CD.

Alpine is an exception... except the top models, they don't have RDS function (as far as I know). I have the same thought as Simon, I don't want to tune here and there while I am driving. I finally bought a cheap JVC head unit with USB support and RDS. It works fine in my M.B. with quite unexpectedly good sound quality.

因為我睇緊d二手機, 發覺就算舊嘅高級型號都無RDS. 好怪.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

But this one is the double decker size wow, Coupe only has a single decker, don't know about AW11.

Only 1 din for AW11.

If you are willing to pay up to HK$1800, there are plenty of choice laa!

If you only need a used head unit with RDS function, you can buy one from
my friends 劏房, Just opposit to Mr.Leung's garage, they are good friends.

其實而家唔止係想買部二手機咁簡單, 而家因為套二手鈴嘅滿足感令我好有興趣去買二手野, 去研究背境, 去搵一部抵買嘅機....好玩呀....
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

首領 has become addicted too...

返回列表