返回列表 發帖
RDS is a data feed tech, HKG  channels have limited RDS, only displaying names i think.
letsrock 發表於 2009-8-3 14:21

Besides the auto channel searching function, it was supposed to have a lot more features but never implemented in HK.  For example, if there is an urgent traffic or news announcement, it is suppose to interrupt your current radio / CD session,  and broadcast the message immediately.

That is the most basic function of RDS, if it has the RDS logo on the machine then it can automatically perform this function.

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-8-3 15:19 編輯

I have bought a Sony single head unit, cost me HK$1800, it has RDS function built-in.  But I am not happy with the CD's stability as it doesn't have any read buffering, riding in the coupe over rough surface could cause interruption to the CD reading, I had to rely on SD Card instead of MP3 CD.

但點解咁多千幾銀嘅機都無呢個功能?
Simon 發表於 2009-8-3 14:58

No laa, the audio shop opposite to the "Tung Ming" tyre shop in Kwun Tong has at least 5~6 models under HK$2000 that have RDS function.

But this one is the double decker size wow, Coupe only has a single decker, don't know about AW11.

If you are willing to pay up to HK$1800, there are plenty of choice laa!

返回列表