返回列表 發帖

Terminator Salvation

Series 3 was a major let down, I hope this one is going to make up for it!

Terminator

2# 古惑強

Seems to be a must watch for me again...

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-8-31 13:46 編輯

Ah!  One thing I never quite understand in this movie, why did Skynet need to harvest human beings, the T-800 were already in production run, there really was no point to build the hybrid robots anymore.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

T1 & T2 were good, T3 was a complete failure, T4 is acceptable.

the hybrid type project is earlier than the T-800 start production and actually it is not a skynet project at the beginning.

睇t3我訓著左.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

The hybrid man in the movie is a trap for kill John Connor.

The hybrid man in the movie is a trap for kill John Connor.
PuntoPatrick 發表於 2009-8-31 14:48

This part I understood, however why use the massive harvesters & transporters
to capture the large number of human beings & brought them back to Skynet headquarter at all, the T-600 are already in service & T-800 are already on production run, why bother with building more hybrids when they are actually inferior to the T-800.

Oh well, it is only a science fiction movie rather than historical fact.

Did you receive such business plans asking for financial loan? And you are going to reject them, right?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

What?  Financing plan for the production of T-800 plus R&D for T-1000?  Nope, I don't think so, Skynet is owned by USAF, and you know that US Government Debt is not as trust worthly as they used to be .........

本帖最後由 letsrock 於 2009-8-31 17:14 編輯
What?  Financing plan for the production of T-800 plus R&D for T-1000?  Nope, I don't think so, Skynet is owned by USAF, and you know that US Government Debt is not as trust worthly as they used to be ...
古惑強 發表於 2009-8-31 16:18

you never know, since Dr. Evil is from the same country......

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-8-31 17:35 編輯

Phew!  Close call!

Pls delete nationality immediately!
古惑強 發表於 2009-8-31 16:51

hehehehe....done.

其實好多泛駁位,例如最後入到去個機械總部到,所有設施都仲係俾人用既,搭笠都仲係要按掣,週圍都係文字顯示,理論上機器同機器溝通係吾需要文字同physically去按掣搭笠...但係又吾係原全解釋吾到,因為Skynet都係又人纇去創造,而機器都係由人工智能學習人纇行為同資識進化而奪取人纇既統治權,所以套戲個timeline係仲響過渡期,係未發明時光機既時期...所以所有野都好human, 至於捉人...捉黎為乜,其實我覺得捉黎做研製T800或更新一代機械人多D。

拿黎做樣,做多幾款人皮,都唔可以次次都係辛力加個嘜頭架,係人都認得佢啦

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-8-31 18:32 編輯

Cool!  Seems like Patrick is a real Terminator fan, good for you!

T-800 series is already fully cybernetic base (aka the first Schwarzenegger Terminator in the T1 movie), and from the T4 movie, T-600 was already in field battle, T-800 prototype with human skin was already finished and T-800 chassis are already in mass production run.  I suppose they were looking for massive amount of human tissues to grow on these T-800 chassis or develop other hybrid models .

I think T4 is reasonably well made, much better than other last sequels such as Indiana Jones.  Looking forward to the T5 to complete the story line!

其實再拍落去係夾硬寫返個劇本出黎...去到T-1000已經係液態人,變乜都得,第四集果條女既型號都吾知為乜要出現....吾通未來因為水銀對地球生態污染得太嚴重連D機械人都頂吾住,良心發現要藍天行動禁止再生產水銀人,而T-800條生產線又吾夠真人皮用(因為後生仔都死得七七八八),所以再用D較為老既老人家皮去頂替,所以外形上T-800老左一大截....

我無睇個電視劇版,據聞已經好努力咁去寫番完整條timeline...,解譯返好多野

The Sarah Connor Chronicles suppose to lie between T2 and T3.  But I think they made T3 look stupid...

Who ever made & direct T3 was damn stupid!

I mean if John Connor really experienced so much in the SCC, then he should be alot more independent in T3, but in T3, he was more like a confused teenager.

返回列表